Tulum Gypset - Travel From Home Candle
Journey to Tulum with the Tulum Gypset Travel from Home Candle. This mystical escape is re -created with earthy aromas of eucalyptus, sage and black pepper. Invigorating scents of sage, black amber and spicy cardamom transport you to the Caribbean’s idyllic coastline. Housed in a ceramic vessel, the candle features the same iconic serigraphy of symbol seen on the coordinating Tulum Gypset book. Collect every destination from the Travel from Home Candle Collection.
Scent Note: This mystical escape is re-created with earthy aromas of eucalyptus, sage and black pepper. Invigorating scents of sage, black amber and spicy cardamom transport you to the Caribbean’s idyllic coastline.
Candle Care & Burning Instructions:
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remainder.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended. Do not set it in a draft. Keep it away from children, curtains, pets and flammable surfaces.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust it to the correct position while the wax is still molten. Allow it to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. The wick should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Ceramic vessel
- Serigraphy of symbol
- Linen outer packaging with foil and embossing
- Interior black liner for protection
- Wax: blend of soy and paraffin
- Burning time: 50 hours
- Hand poured in small batches
- Weight: 319 grams of wax
- Candle Dimensions: 4 x 3.37 in (height x diameter)
- Candle Box Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.125 in
- Made in the USA