Gstaad Glam - Travel From Home Candle
Journey to Gstaad with the Gstaad Glam from Home Candle. Evoking the enveloping warmth of a winter escape are notes of cypress, cedar and black tobacco leaves. The invigorating sweetness of juniper berry and palo santo arrive as you get cozy by the fireplace on a snowy day. Housed in a ceramic vessel, the candle features the same iconic serigraphy of symbol seen on the coordinating Gstaad Glam book. Collect every destination from the Travel from Home Candle Collection.
Scent Note: Evoking the enveloping warmth of a winter escape are notes of cypress, cedar and black tobacco leaves. The invigorating sweetness of juniper berry and palo santo arrive as you get cozy by the fireplace on a snowy day.
Candle Care & Burning Instructions:
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remainder.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended. Do not set it in a draft. Keep it away from children, curtains, pets and flammable surfaces.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust it to the correct position while the wax is still molten. Allow it to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. The wick should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Ceramic vessel
- Serigraphy of symbol
- Linen outer packaging with foil and embossing
- Interior black liner for protection
- Wax: blend of soy and paraffin
- Burning time: 50 hours
- Hand poured in small batches
- Weight: 319 grams of wax
- Candle Dimensions: 4 x 3.37 in (height x diameter)
- Candle Box Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.125 in
- Made in the USA